Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do you believe in ghosts?

On the last day of the Asylum 49, I decided to take a few pictures for the memory books. Too many odd things happened that night that makes me wonder if there are really ghosts haunting the halls of the old Tooele Hospital. I took a picture of Michelle and the prom date in the car crash room and just after the flash went off a big gust of wind blew in and rustled the trees in the back ground.


Then right after I took this next picture of Taylor in the "Witches" room, another gust of wind blew in and turned a few of the pages of the book on the right.

When I looked at this picture of Ryan and Zarie there was enough light in the room to make sure the picture wasn't blury and I made sure the settings were correct because I just came out of a darker room earlier. The minute I took the picture, the wind blew again and the black curtain that I was standing in front of blew over my head.
This picture is Rob in the "Pin Head" costume and I can't explain what the red lines are. Kinda makes you have goose bumps just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Graves Family said...

NOW THAT IS JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!! BUT I LOVE IT!! LOVE THE COSTUMES TOO THANKS FOR POSTING I LOVE THAT YOUBLOG NOW!! MISS YA HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE 16TH!!